[Bf-committers] Blender 2.48, getting close...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Oct 11 18:46:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

At least one bad glsl related bug in tracker should be resolved...
(with preview render in buttons, selecting lamp, then select object,
crash). We can wait a day I guess. :)
Tomorrow (meeting time) we can do a final review.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands