[Bf-committers] VPAC Summer Internship Program

Alex Fraser adfries at vpac.org
Tue Oct 7 23:27:32 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

The company I work for runs an internship program, employing students for up to three months over the Australian summer. Details about the program can be found on this web page:
http://www.vpac.org/training/internships

This year the theme is GPU programming. We would like have one of our students work on Blender in the area of fluid simulation. Is this something the community would be interested in?

Thanks very much,

Alex Fraser
Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing