[Bf-committers] 2.48 Test Builds Plans

jonathan ferguson jdpf at edumetrics.org
Thu Oct 2 01:25:19 CEST 2008

hi.

On Oct 1, 2008, at 6:42 PM, Emmanuel Stone wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:33 PM, jonathan ferguson
> <jdpf at edumetrics.org> wrote:
>
>> Please post if you can't make the build, Emmanuel.
>
> I'll give it a go now, but it sounds like you might have more
> experience with this than I do.

You probably already know this, but, one hint not included in Nathan's
location, that's OK, you can build in the VS 2008 Command Prompt if
Python25 and friends are all in your system path. If you do this, then
skip the *.bat step in Nathan's post.

Also, to link OpenEXR, rewrite the line BF_OPENEXR_LIBPATH to say
lib_vs2008 instead of lib_msvc in your user-config.py (copied from bf-
blender\blender\config\win32-vc-config.py). <--- this and many other
build tweaks are probably already handled in Nathan's forthcoming
config file.

> So if I get stuck I'll pass the baton ;)

Good luck!

Thanks.

have a day.yad
jdpf