[Bf-committers] 2.48 Test Builds Plans

jonathan ferguson jdpf at edumetrics.org
Thu Oct 2 00:33:47 CEST 2008

hi.

On Oct 1, 2008, at 1:11 PM, Emmanuel Stone wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Diego Hernan Borghetti <bdiego at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> Emmanuel, can you make the windows build ?
>
> I'm awaiting confirmation from my employer that I can use my MSVC pro
> license for this.

+ I have a dedicated Windows (Vista :P) box, with VS 2008 Pro, so I
could also help create a Windows build IF needed.
+ My current VS scons builds work, including FFMPEG, and GE.
- I have no nsis experience.
- OpenEXR linking is still unresolved (any obvious docs on that I've
missed?)

Please post if you can't make the build, Emmanuel.

Thanks.

have a day.yad
jdpf