[Bf-committers] [patch #17701] Option to open Blend file with Python disabled

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:14:48 CEST 2008

I updated the patch -
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=17701&group_id=9&atid=127

Now is working per feature - e.g you can enable Space Handlers and
disable Script Links.
I need some review and tests please :) Probably ianwill and campbell
will review it, but feel free to drop some comments there.

Since this I'm dealing with 30 files, everyone is over-invited to test.
If you need a binary, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dalai
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com