[Bf-committers] R: GForge upgrade

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sun Nov 30 13:12:39 CET 2008

Note that just a bugtracker is not enough - we need something good
that allows for proper project management, in the very least the
feature set that we currently have in use.

The gforgegroup.com site should give you more info of the software
that has been offered now. From what I can tell, it's a huge
improvement over the current gforge installation we have.

/Nathan