[Bf-committers] New composite node, full featured keyer.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 24 20:21:06 CET 2008

Hi Xavier,

I've only looked at the docs/screenie. Looks like a very elaborate
advanced system!
Unfortunately I'm not available for reviewing atm... it's a good idea
to spread some binaries with the patch (or ask others to) via
graphicall, to get user feedback first.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands