[Bf-committers] Can we get Irix on the download page?

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:28:54 CET 2008

Well after about a month or so of testing, I think the Irix build is
ready for the main site. Can we get this file uploaded on the download
page?

http://www.timbilism.com/junk/blender-2.48-irix-python2.5.tar.gz

I tried uploading it to the FTP site but I got a "file not found" for
some reason...not sure what the issue is there. This is a MIPSPro
build. It has been tested on a couple of Octanes, Origins and a Tezro.
The build has the thread limit upped to 64 threads.

Timothy

--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.