[Bf-committers] Submitted: [#17958] Windows path fix for image_edit.py script.

Jos'h Fuller oofoe at rocketage.org
Fri Nov 7 14:28:09 CET 2008

Hi,

Nobody's email address (except this one) is listed on the Maintainer's
page, so this patch is specifically addressed to Campbell Barton who is
listed as the original author of the script. However, I hope anyone who
has an interest will check it out!

I was not able to use Adobe Photoshop CS to edit textures externally
with Blender UV/Image editor -- it wouldn't start properly with the
image to edit. The text field was also too small to contain full Windows
path to Photoshop. These same problems would probably also apply to any
other non-default image editing program on Windows.

I have not tested this patch on Linux -- I don't have any Linux machines
to test on. This is the first patch I've submitted, so if there is some
detail I've overlooked, or something else I should have done, please
don't hesitate to let me know!

Thank you,

Jos'h