[Bf-committers] Nasm/xvidcore build error on OS X

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Thu May 29 01:56:51 CEST 2008

I am trying to build Blender from trunk on Mac OS X (Leopard) but I am stuck
at the following error:

$ svn update
$ scons BF_DEBUG=1  BF_QUIET=0 WITH_BF_OPENEXR=true

nasm -Iextern/xvidcore/src/image/x86_asm/ -f -o
/Users/ep/svn/blender.org/trunk/build/darwin/extern/xvidcore/src/image/x86_a
sm/colorspace_yuyv_mmx.o
extern/xvidcore/src/image/x86_asm/colorspace_yuyv_mmx.asm
nasm: fatal: unrecognised output format `-o' - use -hf for a list
type `nasm -h' for help
scons: ***
[/Users/ep/svn/blender.org/trunk/build/darwin/extern/xvidcore/src/image/x86_
asm/colorspace_yuyv_mmx.o] Error 1

I am using an intel MBP and I never saw that error before but I haven't
built blender in a while (several months).  Does anyone have seen this
before or have ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Ettore

--