[Bf-committers] No mipmap on 2.46 Windows blenderplayer?

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Tue May 27 20:52:21 CEST 2008

I noticed something wrong with the blenderplayer in the Windows 2.46
release: texture mipmap is never enabled.

If I replace blenderplayer.exe with the version that I compile myself
(using VC project), everything else being the same, mipmap is enabled by
default and can be disabled with -g nomipmap = 1 option.
Looking at the code, I don't see any obvious reason for this problem.
Could it be some OpenGL settings on the win32 platform that was used to
build the release?

Anyway, it's a very annoying problem that should be looked at. The
blenderplayer is required if you want to run games on wide screen or in
pageflip stereo mode.

/Benoit