[Bf-committers] Bf-committers Digest, Vol 46, Issue 40

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Tue May 27 19:42:30 CEST 2008

> Do you have flipping turned off?

Where do I find the flipping option? Is it a OpenGL driver option?
I don't have a flipping option in the nVidia control panel, just a quad
buffer enable/disable option. If I disable quad buffer, Blender displays
correctly but I can't run games in stereo at the same time. The idea is
to have quad buffer enabled all the time but still being able to use
Blender normally.
I don't have a problem with the cross-hair in Windows when quad buffer
is enabled, I just have all the menus and dynamic panels flickering like
crasy.

/Benoit