[Bf-committers] Volumetrics Update

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Mon May 26 19:07:12 CEST 2008

Hello all!

   this weekend I could get implemented all the blender difuse shader
models for volumetrics (Lambert,Oren-Nayar,Blinn,Minaert,Fresnell) and
also took some time for implementing an aproximation (I have to note
that is not the exact physical model in order to gain more user
control) of multiple ligth scattering using a simple scatter model, a
Raileigh model and a simplified Mie scatter model, the user could tweak
the result.
 Although not physically accurate, it will be useful for some effects.

 Also add a new composite model for transparent volumetrics.
   I'll try to upload content soon.

                                                                  Farsthary