[Bf-committers] organic motion import

Gregg Jansen van Vuren vurentjie at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:59:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

Does anyone know which file type would be the best option to use to export
to Blender, if I would want to preserve animation - frames, motion.
That said, the mesh vertices should move about without skeletal structure,
but will include vector/bezier paths for some parts.
As well, the motion is best described as organic - i.e. shapekeys.

I have briefly looked at Lightwave.mot and MotionCapture.bvh types but not
sure whether these are viable options.

Anything is possible I guess.But is this "reasonably" possible?

Any advice appreciated.

Gregg