[Bf-committers] properties per datablock & python

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Sun May 18 16:48:37 CEST 2008

hi
ok
I've looked at the blender ID property browser from the help menu
and your script panzi

to campbell, you would mean that ID properties & game engine properties
would/should be shown and editable alongside each other some day?

in the case of my project, this is already nice to have those tools
available to be able to read the metadata of what's fetched from the
internet & help debug the plug ins that interface the repo client framework
with various repositories.

thanks for enlighntening me on the space handlers thing Toni

what I had I hoped for was : 1. to be able to view object's properties
directly in the 3d view (for example, in the n menu, or in a pop up widget
menu placing itself under the mouse)
or 2. have the property editing thing in the buttons panel, for example, at
the place where you can rename/choose the ME and OB fields. or why not in
the OOPS window.
This talk comes more functionality related, so it could be on the funboard.

jonathan