[Bf-committers] properties per datablock & python

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Sat May 17 16:27:43 CEST 2008

Hi
this is to say that I've found info on :
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/ID_Property
and as to the standards, on :
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/PropertyStandards
this dates back to november 2006.
people (I think Joeedh has been the only editor for now, from what the page
history says) have even added an artist meta data empty link ( page to be
written by someone)

jonathan

--
http://www.jaxtr.com/myselfhimself