[Bf-committers] Microsoft dev support

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Wed May 14 02:40:39 CEST 2008

I personally think a wmv import/export option would be nice, and
our bmp import/export could probably be improved.

Another section that could probably use some work is the Windows
specific ghost section of the code.

I would welcome any improvements they could provide and would just
mention that for code to be merged with the main code base it
really needs to be platform independent and have a compatible
license with the rest of the code (gpl)

And finally thanks in advance for anything they could help with.

We appreciate the offer for help.

To all the people that have been complaining, come on, Microsoft
can't force us to do anything.  They are offering to help out,
were still in control of how blender changes and what contributions we
merge into the code base.  The more developers we have the better it
is for everyone, it doesn't matter where these developers work etc...

Kent