[Bf-committers] Microsoft dev support

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 12:52:36 CEST 2008

Why did ooxml has come up? its not something blender would ever support.

How about the AVI format. blender cant save certain sizes (which ffmpeg can)
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5777&group_id=9&atid=125

The other day writing a  7.5gig HD-MJpeg resulted in an avi with a
corrupt index (mencoder regenerated a correct avi index for seeking) -
ok I should submit a bug report.

Aside from that BMP? - as far as I know blenders support is ok.
WMF? (windows metafile) - who cares, better use svg.

I'm more interested in making sure blender dosn't do so much weired
stuff on windows.
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=10629&group_id=9&atid=125
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=8909&group_id=9&atid=125
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5989&group_id=9&atid=125