[Bf-committers] [bge patch][#11000] added KX_GameObject::alignAxisToVector()

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Thu May 8 10:13:02 CEST 2008

Hi
I'm a beginner in the developper tools
so I tried applying your patch (I downloaded it in full, I did not do a copy
paste from my browserà and got the following output, which I copy there
because I got an error :
patch -p0 <alignaxis_patch.txt
patching file source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.cpp
patching file source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.h
patching file source/gameengine/PyDoc/KX_GameObject.py
patch: **** malformed patch at line 147:

(note there's a blank line at the end of output, but nothing more)
I know I could integrate the rest of the patch by hand (just file
KX_GameObject.py gets not fully patched because of the misformat), I don't
know if you'd do the same. I could have corrected the formatting of the
patch if I knew its rules well but I don't.

Jonathan

http://www.jaxtr.com/myselfhimself