[Bf-committers] [14733] trunk/blender/source/blender/ python/api2_2x/doc/epy_docgen.sh: modify script to use long opts; --name vs -n, for example.

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Thu May 8 01:36:08 CEST 2008

Hi,
sswaney at centurytel.net (2008-05-07 at 1849.05 -0400):
> > Warning: 53 markup errors were found while processing docstrings.  Use the
> >          verbose switch (-v) to display markup errors.
> This sounds like a separate issue with the format of the .py files
> themselves.

Yes, but for the sake of completeness, I copied all the printed
warnings.

> > https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=9055&group_id=9&atid=127
>
> I'm not sure I see the rational for some of those changes:
>
> +#!/bin/sh

Explictily define it is a shell file, by means if the shebang
magic. Make it executable (svn property missing, so that has to be
done manually) and all unix should know what to invoke.

> +LC_COLLATE=POSIX

It only changes the sorting (for the glob), not all locale settings,
which was what the comment declared as desired.

GSR