[Bf-committers] Volumetrics Update

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Tue May 6 18:11:11 CEST 2008

Hello

  Last nigth finally get raytraced shadows fully working (animation are
consistent,IORs are correctly handled and colors to, but in order to
allow more user control I added a few parametres that make variations to
the color intensity of shadows that now could range from dark shadows to
ligthy suffs, I think that could be usefull for some FXs) allso have two
ways of calculating shadows one suited for solids volumetrics and
another suited for cloudy volumetrics.

I have other things that left yet regarding shadows (like the very
important self shadowing)

about DSM interface to Volumetrics, I only will need a function that
returns the shadowfac[4] for a point in space that I ask for shadows.