[Bf-committers] [Patch] Add support for using (dynamically) system-wide FTGL libraries.

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Tue May 6 01:19:48 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 12:33:47PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> On 03/05/2008, Jean-Luc Peuri??re wrote:
> > Hmm. dont we use a static FTGL because there is blender only changes
> > in our version ?
> >
> > That is what I remember, at least.
>
> These modifications were merged upstream, from Blender's SVN this week.

I interpret this to mean our changes were merged into FTGL's code
repository.  Which, in practical terms, means the changes do not
appear in any distributions, but only the latest cvs/svn.

The packaged version on sourceforge is
FTGL Source	2.1.2	December 11, 2004

Until the patched version is available in distributions, we
are asking for trouble by enabling the use of local system libs
rather than our extern dir.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net