[Bf-committers] Volumetrics Update

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Mon May 5 18:15:23 CEST 2008

Hi all!

   Since past friday I could not check even my mail, now I am online again!

  I have some good news:
  1- Could implement a normal gradient estimation with direct gradient
(aproximation) computation, that will allow correct directional
ligthning
 2-Raytraced shadows work at 70%, it still have some issues with shadow
colors
  and some animation issues, raytraced shadows allow for example to follow
the material IOR correctly

  soon (not today) I will upload testing images about that

  Question: DSM will render correct shadows for diferent IORs ?