[Bf-committers] SoC 2008 proposal : online repository protocol and implementation for any asset

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Sat Mar 29 14:13:56 CET 2008

Hey
this is to say that... I actually posted the proposal on google code's
website and applied for it in the same time

it's ok to me if other students want to join in. I'm sorry if I did not take
the time to hear from you about what you thought about the proposal although
I had received good feedback from two people on #blendercoders tonight.

jonathan

--
http://www.jaxtr.com/myselfhimself