[Bf-committers] Blender on FreeBSD on Sparc64 fails to link.

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Fri Mar 28 16:19:12 CET 2008

Hi Hans,

Did anyone ever give any ideas on this?
It looks to me from the logs that its not
including the SOUNDLIBS correctly,  It looks like they are using
Make, so I would look at source/Makefile
search for the following lines:
  ifeq ($(OS),$(findstring $(OS), "freebsd linux windows"))
    ifeq ($(CPU),$(findstring $(CPU), "i386 powerpc x86_64 parisc64"))

And I would add some debuging print statements to figure out whats
going wrong with the logic there.... maybe needs a new CPU entry
in the second ifeq?

Kent