[Bf-committers] GSOC - Math Library Project

Konstantinos Margaritis markos at codex.gr
Fri Mar 28 11:58:19 CET 2008

FWIW,

I'm already working on this, I've committed patch #8296

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=8296&group_id=9&atid=127

Also, I've split the modeller and renderer math libraries, and in the
renderer I've fixed some issues like SIMD alignment, added some
AltiVec (SSE & Cell soon to follow) optimized functions and
reorganized the structures a bit in order for the Cell port to be
easily done (which was my main task actually). I was entangled in
some other projects the past days but i should be able to begin again
this weekend.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a student and therefore not liable to apply to
GSOC, I'm running a company specializing on AltiVec/Cell programming,
and I chose Blender as a way to demonstrate my work)

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
CODEX
markos at codex.gr