[Bf-committers] help for Math Library project in GSoC 2008

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Mar 25 23:39:56 CET 2008

Hi,

I think the math library summary on the ideas page provides a good starting point for a proposal. And of course you can ask questions here, but to get answers you'll have to ask more specific questions probably.

There isn't really documentation for this part of Blender (producing that is part of the goal ..). Further you can of course look into the blender math code (a starting point is source/blender/blenlib/BLI_arithb.h).

Brecht.