[Bf-committers] Revised greek translation

Κωστής Καρβουνιάρης neogen556 at yahoo.gr
Tue Mar 25 17:34:56 CET 2008

Hi,
this is the first time i try to use this list. I submitted a revision of the el.po file in the patch tracker, concerning the greek translation. The original file was mailed to letter rip who posted there in the first place and now i'm trying to update it. I hope this is the right approach, the way it is described in this page;

http://www.blender.org/development/submit-a-patch/

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!