[Bf-committers] release status update

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Mar 23 01:48:48 CET 2008

Hi,

I agree that we should take enough time for this release, more than
planned now. There's the point cache, uv edit, sound system, and of
course the 147 open bugs in the tracker (everyone please look at your
assigned bugs, we have to fix a lot of bugs/day still to get the
tracker back to a reasonable number!).

But, I do think the release candidates are useful for getting
functionality tested and getting bug reports into the tracker.

Brecht.