[Bf-committers] Scons linking problem on OS X intel

Developer Guanajuato Virtual devel at guanajuato.net
Sat Mar 22 20:20:29 CET 2008

Hello Nathan. Thanks. but it seems the Scons script still looking for
the libraries on /usr/local instead of /lib (where the i386 libraries
are located). At the begining of the script darwin-config.py i have
this:

LCGDIR = '#../lib/darwin-8.11.1-i386'
LIBDIR = '${LCGDIR}'

where darwin-8.11.1-i386 is an alias of darwin-8.x.i386, but at the
compile time the script ignores this lines, and try to locate the
libraries under /usr/local.

Is there a way to force the script to read the libraries from /lib
instead of /usr/local ?

thanks again!