[Bf-committers] Irix help please!

Chuck Schwalbach charles at charlesschwalbach.com
Thu Mar 20 00:01:05 CET 2008

Thanks Stefan, I appreciate the offer.

I need help with platform maintenance using the MIPSpro compiler set.
GCC just seems to have too many particulars that are different from
MIPSpro and it is taking a long time to get everything in sync.

Hopefully the performance of the GCC version will catch up to that of
MIPSpro so that it will be easier to port.

Thanks,

Chuck