[Bf-committers] graphic design of icons

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:07:37 CET 2008

Hey Andrzej, an update for 2.46 - I moved the sticky selection icons
in the PNG file so they could be used for a menu.
Look in the UV/Image window with a mesh that has UV's

Another area that could use an icon is automatic threads, at the
moment it uses the automobile  icon, (which people seemed to think was
funny), but a CPU icon could be more appropriate.