[Bf-committers] yafray might be dropped from Blender?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 00:21:28 CET 2008

I originally sent this to the yafray developers list, but it was
bounced... so sending to bf-committers since I know many of the yafray
developers follow this list...

******

Hi all,

in this bug report,

Ton stated,

"We probably should disable yafray in official releases now...
it is really not maintained anymore. (Tom: that's nothing Janne
can do either)

Let's review that in meeting? Report closed."

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?group_id=9&atid=125&func=detail&aid=8439

Are there yafray devs who are willing to support yafray in Blender?  I
know a great many users are making use of it.

I'd really love to be sure that yafray export is a part of 2.46 (and
will argue to keep it in at tomorrows meeting) but to help bolster
that argument it would be great if a developer would be willing to
step forward.

LetterRip