[Bf-committers] tests of branch NDOF

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Fri Mar 14 22:19:12 CET 2008

On 3/14/08 1:33 PM, "Nathan Letwory" <jesterking at letwory.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Ettore Pasquini
> <ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com> wrote:
>>
>>  IlmImf.lib(ImfHuf.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
>>  void __thiscall std::_String_base::_Xran(void)const "
>>  (?_Xran at _String_base@std@@QBEXXZ)
>
> you should make sure you link against the proper openexr libs
> (lib_vs2005). Check the win32-vc-config.py for the commented out line
> and use that in your user-config.py

Thanks, that was it.

So, I gave it a quick spin (only checked the NDOF features on Windoze) and
it seems ok to me.

If anybody's interested, my windows build (with the plugin) is here
(warning: I'm not an official Blender builder, so beware!)...

http://cubelogic.org/blender/builds/20080314-R11519mergedtrunk/

Ettore