[Bf-committers] Camera motion blur bug + fix

Vidar Madsen vidarino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 19:15:06 CET 2008

>  That call will break other things (forgot which, no time now...). I'm
>  aware of the issue, there are more side effects (like python lens
>  animations). It's more of a design error, parts of pipeline flow for
>  camera/scene stuff has to be tweaked for a real solution.
>
>  _Ton-

OK, makes sense. I assume the problem would be that the extra call
would leave the camera in the state of the last mblur frame instead of
the actual frame being rendered...? Just a (very wild) guess, though.

But I do see that do_render_fields_3d() does make two calls to the
RE_SetCamera function, so obviously it can't be all bad? ;-)

Oh well. I'll keep using it with that extra call for a bit - at least
for what I need right here and now. I haven't spotted anything out of
the ordinary yet (but I haven't looked either.)

Thanks,
Vidar