[Bf-committers] How can I send performance data reliably?

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 13:35:13 CET 2008

Hi,
 I've started thinking about using the work done with the system
information script and python scripts enabling automatic processes to
be executed by blender in order to gather performance data. The next
step would be sending all of this information to a central DB, but I
would like to make sure that no one is tampering with anything in the
process - memory, python scripts, blend files, performance data and so
on - is there some way of doing it either in python or in C?

 The reason I think this is important is that performance testing
tends to become a competitive thing with some people (and companies)
and I want to make absolutely sure no one is tempering with the data,
so the figures will be accurate,

Thanks,
Shaul