[Bf-committers] Call for test build 1

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Mar 7 18:21:27 CET 2008

Tom M wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> now that Ton has committed the splash we are ready for official test builds,
>
> please use revision 13893 as the basis for your builds.
>
> Once you have a build ready please respond to this email,

Daniel asked about doing RC builds with OpenMP.  Debian Etch (what I
think DJ and I use for both linux builds) is still only gcc 4.1.  Ubuntu
7.10 (Gutsy) supports gcc 4.2 and I've done a debug build with it but
haven't tried a chroot release build.  Before the call for RC2 (or final
release) comes out, can we decide whether to build with this or not?

Ken