[Bf-committers] Building a Debug config with OpenEXR in VS9

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 2 18:37:27 CET 2008

I've had a few suggestion to use scons. I never used scons at all so I don't
know how to use it. The environment I'm at home is VS. I can be very
efficient with it once I get everything to build. But if scons makes
building easier, I'm willing to consider it. Can a scons build be integrated
in the VS IDE? What I like about VS is the abiliy to edit, build and debug
in one single IDE. Can I do that with scons? Can I do some
"edit-and-continue" while debugging with scons?

Yves