[Bf-committers] BIH - mixing C and C++

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 2 18:14:03 CET 2008

I resolved that issue. But to answer your question regarding C++ construct:
yes and no. I mean the file is not object oriented. There are no classes for
instance. But there are use of const and the variable declarations are
interspersed in the code and that sort of C++ thing that the C compiler
won't accept (although there may be some flags I could set but right now,
the issue is solved).

Yves