[Bf-committers] Building a Debug config with OpenEXR in VS9

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 1 00:23:16 CET 2008

I'm on WinXP Pro and using VS9 Express. I had next to no trouble building
and running a Release config.

Time for me to start debugging though. But I cannot build a debug config.
First, I had a ton of undefined symbols for OpenEXR. So I built a debug
version of OpenEXR but I still had 2 undefined symbols. So I took CMake and
set OPENEXR to OFF. But I still get undefined symbols concerning EXR even
though OPENEXR is OFF.

So have anyone succeeded in building a debug config in VS9?

Yves