[Bf-committers] Linking issues on mingw/scons (booleanops.c)

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Tue Jun 24 17:10:44 CEST 2008

Carsten Wartmann wrote:
> Cyril Brulebois schrieb:
>> Joshua Leung <aligorith at gmail.com> (22/06/2008):
>>> (I saw a similar report on one of the forums at one stage, but can't
>>> find it now).
>> Reported to this list on the 21st, see <485B8FEC.5050400 at blenderbuch.de>
>> (http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2008-June/021299.html).
>
> Still there.
>
> But I still have no idea how to fix it. Maybe it is just a matter of
> getting some new Libs or so. I did not had the time for a fresh checkout
> so far.
>
> Carsten

To diagnose where the problem started, maybe try checking out
different revisions and seeing which commit broke your build.
For revision numbers, check this page for revisions that
commit to trunk instead of to a branch:

http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-blender-cvs/2008-June/date.html

Your problem seems to have started on June 20th or earlier, so you
can narrow your scope to revisions on or before number 15291.

Then you just do, for example:

$ svn up -r 15291
$ scons

If that build is still broken, then try an earlier revision to
trunk (next earliest commit to trunk is 15280).

Chris