[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [15319] trunk/blender/release/scripts/ c3d_import.py: [#14392] C3D Import

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 01:19:40 CEST 2008

Since its public domain we can probably re-release as gpl? Will ask
Roger anyhow.
According to the free software foundation all scripts MUST be under
the GPL that run in blender
See.
http://www.blender.org/education-help/faq/gpl-for-artists/#c2129

Not to distract from the point but was interested in the number of NON
GPL scripts,

rgrep -L "GNU General Public License" *.py
  ....Brings up
add_mesh_empty.py
add_mesh_torus.py
animation_bake_constraints.py
bevel_center.py
c3d_import.py
flt_defaultp.py
obdatacopier.py
renameobjectbyblock.py
scripttemplate_camer_object.py
scripttemplate_ipo_gen.py
scripttemplate_mesh_edit.py
scripttemplate_metaball_create.py
scripttemplate_object_edit.py
scripttemplate_pyconstraint.py
unweld.py
vertexpaint_from_material.py
widgetwizard.py
xfig_export.py

And in bpymodules...

BPyAddMesh.py
BPyMesh_octree.py
BPyMessages.py
BPyObject.py
BPyRender.py
BPySys.py
BPyWindow.py
mesh_gradient.py
paths_eps2obj.py

Who wants to deal with these ;)

(some of these I wrote and I'll gpl2 of course, but for others Im not
sure what to do)

- Cam