[Bf-committers] Shape Action added in BGE

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Wed Jun 18 10:52:07 CEST 2008

Benoit Bolsee schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've committed the shape action support in trunk, available in revision
> 15260, see commit log for details:

Sounds great!

> I've added four files in source\gameengine\Converter, I assume that
> Scons will automatically take care of that.

I get this error:

[...]
In file included from
source\gameengine\Converter\BL_DeformableGameObject.h:38,
                  from source\gameengine\Converter\BL_SkinMeshObject.cpp:40:
source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.h:36: warning: ignoring #pragma
warning
In file included from source/gameengine/Expressions/ListValue.h:19,
                  from source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.h:40,
                  from
source\gameengine\Converter\BL_DeformableGameObject.h:38,
                  from source\gameengine\Converter\BL_SkinMeshObject.cpp:40:
source/gameengine/Expressions/Value.h:17: warning: ignoring #pragma warning
In file included from source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_Scene.h:46,
                  from source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.h:47,
                  from
source\gameengine\Converter\BL_DeformableGameObject.h:38,
                  from source\gameengine\Converter\BL_SkinMeshObject.cpp:40:
intern/SoundSystem/SND_Scene.h:35: warning: ignoring #pragma warning
source\gameengine\Converter\BL_SkinMeshObject.cpp:154: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of `get_def_index' with no type
scons: ***
[D:\bdev\build\win32-mingw\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_SkinMeshObject.o]
Error 1

Best regards,
Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/