[Bf-committers] Volumetrics Update

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Mon Jun 16 20:05:54 CEST 2008

Hi all!

  The previous week I found a problem with the UV volumetric I implemented
that where not suited for animation (volumetric dosent deform acording
to local mesh deformations).

 Now I implemented the volumetric using relative distance to entry points
so it could be now anything ,from world space, local space, orco
coordinates,... to UVW coordinates and as a result you could now UV map a
volumetric (that part is up to the user) and local transformations will
be correctly handled.

 Also UV mapping allow further artistic control over volumetrics.

  Next time I get connected  I will upload a testing video showing that

  PD: Continue now with the UI work.

                                                      Farsthary

         http://farsthary.wordpress.com