[Bf-committers] patch [#13647] SAH-BVH acceleration structure temporary code

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 6 07:40:30 CEST 2008

I just submited the patch 13647 that includes my current code for SAH BIH
acceleration structure. The patch works with the latest 2.46 release code.
But the code in not complete yet. I submited it to protect it in the event
that I could not work on that code after I sign the NDA for my new job next
monday. My new job is developing a real-time raytracing renderer and the
employer may consider that the code I do for Blender is in conflict with the
DNA. So if this happens, the code will be in the tracker for someone else to
take it over eventually. I will try hard to negociate being able to continue
working on that though.

Whatever the outcome of that negociation, I will inform the list here. I
wish I can continue that code.