[Bf-committers] 2.46 compile issues.

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:27:45 CEST 2008

Hello,
with the cmake gui utility you can choose between all MSVC release likes
your, give it a try, advantages of the cmake is that you can define what you
want to enable.disable like ffmpeg, quicktime, ...

Perhaps it will not work for your release but if it works why dev's team
keep update the project file.

PS : sorry for my english, I don't know if all the terms is correct ;)