[Bf-committers] 2.46a TODO

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 02:42:56 CEST 2008

> We never agreed on 1-3 weeks. We even discussed having it in time for SIGGRAPH (1/2 weeks before to be sure).
>
> But in either case, make a list of open issues is a good idea.
>
> Martin

I clearly recall, (3 to 5) dev's agreeing on a 2.46a bugfix only
release 'soon' - (a few weeks), just to get rid of the crashers and
bugs. If this doesn't count as being agree'd on, then IMHO we should
bring it up again next meeting.
Ofcourse this is a bit vague, there may be some bugs uncovered that
stretch it out longer. (too bad I don't have xchat logs)

Id suggest hcubes work go in trunk and we keep a fairly strict policy,
no features for 2.46a (except for the face snapping stuff that will
make everyone go nuts!) - details for inclusion can be figured out
later but should be minimal.