[Bf-committers] Volumetrics Update

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Mon Jun 2 04:44:36 CEST 2008

Hello all!

 I´ve being quite busy this past week, so I barely could code in the project

 But I do could code UV support (for those who will find it usefull) along
with
 the ¨from dupli¨ feature, to inherit the same ,material coords as the
parent and also as you may remember I previously implemented casting
shadows and selfshadows, well this time I implemented also the recive
shadows feature from the others objects. Though this feature still needs
some refinements.

                                              The work continues...

 Farsthary