[Bf-committers] Init Delay for BGE Sensors, ideas and support pls

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Tue Jul 29 18:26:41 CEST 2008

Dalai Felinto schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> We are using different sensors from different objects to initialize and
> run some Python scripts in BGE.
> Sometimes we need a specific script initialization order, and we are
> having some troubles with the way Blender handle it.
>
> One idea we have so far was to implement an option in the Always Sensor
> to delay the beginning of the scripts in a specific number of pulses.

This feature has a (IMHO) limited use. So in the rare cases why not
using a timer Property and a Property Sensor "sensing" the
Timer-Property? If you need a frame based "tick" it is probably better
to add 3 more LBs to add +1 to a property and check it for the desired
value.

Cheers,
Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/