[Bf-committers] Volumetric question

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Tue Jul 29 16:44:08 CEST 2008

Hi all!

 Regarding volumetrics from datasets I need a way to cache in main memory
files of any sizes (in theory there's should be no restriction ) and
process each chunk at a time. For unstructured datasets particulary, so I
preciate any idea ,suggestion or papers that directly talk about files
cache sistems
 or data structures for handlimg big raw datasets.

                               Thanks!

                           (that way performance are increased)

 PD: About speed of the volumetrics:

   I know this is very important for the usability but currently Im more
focused on adding new algorithms, speed refinement are part of the
final stages of the development. But as always every suggestions are
more than wellcome

                                                    Farsthary